What are you looking for?
Learn To Format Your Essay
23 Good Cause And Effect Essay Topics About Unemployment
A cause and effect essay is research, in which you show how two or more phenomena are connected with each other and happen as a result of each other. If you are told to compose an essay that is dedicated to the cause and effect of unemployment, your main task is to find a good interesting topic that will help you discover the subject perfectly.
Where to Find Good Essay Topics
You should search for a cause and effect essay topics on the Internet and in libraries. There are numerous online resources that offer a great selection of interesting ideas. Check out the list below, too.
- Unemployment and violation of human rights as the main causes of illegal immigration.
- Unemployment as a logical consequence and effect of cheating while studying and poor skills.
- Big population as one of the causes of unemployment in Asian countries.
- No attractive working conditions and payment as a cause of unemployment.
- No desire to work to the favor of doing nothing and living on social benefits as a cause of unemployment.
- The very first job loss that causes frustration and further unemployment.
- The lack of professional skills that is seen in young post-graduates who search for a job as a cause of their temporary or permanent unemployment.
- A workplace injury as a cause of a job loss and further unemployment.
- A decrease of obsolete jobs as a cause of temporary or complete unemployment.
- The changes in the demand growth that cause unemployment in certain spheres.
- Popular professions and overproduction of specialists in a certain trendy sphere that causes a lack of working places in this sphere.
- Social crimes as an effect of a job loss.
- Problems with finding a good job or a job loss as a cause of suicide.
- Unemployment as a moving force of social revolutions.
- Unemployment as a cause of the Great Depression.
- The loss of professional skills and decrease of the professional value as a result of long unemployment.
- Unemployment today and no chance of finding a good job tomorrow: the cause and effect connections.
- The decrease of the gross national product as a result of unemployment.
- Creation of specialized social institutions as an unemployment effect.
- Creation of additional working places in the state sphere of the economics as an effect of unemployment.
- Governmental support in regaining professional qualification and skills as a result of unemployment.
- The growth of sickness and death rate as a result of unemployment and poor financial provision.
- Social expenses on the education and the unemployment rate.
Homework help websites
Need help with your homework? Hire Do my homework 123 - professional homework helpers website.
Great do my homework resource - "Homework - to do or not to do."